Looking for something tangible to read and/or share about today’s workforce challenges? Our books can prepare you for what lies ahead. Order a copy for yourself, or a bundle for your entire team – to get everyone on the same page.
The Millennial Mindset
Millennials (workers under 36) are now the largest generational group in the workforce, and they’ll outnumber the Boomers and GenXers altogether by 2020. In this small, but mighty guide, Cara Silletto shares a unique perspective on the Millennial mindset, because she IS one!
Her first-hand stories about the issues on the T.A.B.L.E. (technology, authority, balance, loyalty and entitlement) fuel eye-opening discussions about which traditional business principles need a revamp for today’s changing workplace. This guide is a must-read for leaders and employees in organizations who need to retain the talent they can’t afford to lose.
Just need one? It’s on the house! Request a free copy below.
Want to purchase a bundle from 5 to 1,000 or more for your leadership team or entire staff? Click here to purchase in bulk on Amazon.com.
What's Next in HR
Are you ready for what lies ahead? Our very own Cara Silletto is a contributing author of this 2015 anthology offering insights into the future of the HR profession from a diverse group of 17 contributors.
View the full list of chapters and authors featured in the anthology below, and order your copy of What’s Next in HR today!
- Twenty-first Century Training, Revolution or Evolution – By Howard W. Blackburn Jr.
- Optimizing Employee Retirement Outcomes – By Kristin V. Dunlev
- Downsizing while Remaining an Employer of Choice – By Michele Fantt Harris
- Workforce Strategic Planning: Delivering on the Promise of Partnership – By Susan Harmansky
- Performance Management: How HR Needs to Change the Mindset – By Paula H. Harvey
- Mind the Gap – By Cindy Hines
- Dream Job . . . or HR Nightmare? – By Lynn Ingmire
- The Case for Coaching – By Alicia K. Lambert
- Hiring under the Microscope: Improving the Science of Selection – By Whitney Martin
- HR’s Role in Building a High-Performing Workplace – By Betty L. McHale
- The Millennial Mindset: Technology & the Evolution of Entitlement – By Cara Silletto
- Popular Culture: A Learning Tool for Professional Development – By Brett Steele
- Alcoholism, Addiction, and HR: Moving 12 Steps Forward – By Jim Teague
- THE PHYSICS OF HR; or, “Workplace Scientists” – By John Whitaker
- Optimize Profits, Innovation, and Brand Loyalty—It Starts with Engagement! – By Alec White
- HR: Exploring the E-World – By Damian Wirth