Cara Silletto, MBA
Cara’s a game changer with a different approach!
- She’s spoken for 25,000+ leaders across the country!
- She’s booked more than 200 keynotes and workshops in the past 3 years.
- She’s a workforce thought leader published in multiple business publications and author of Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave and How to Keep Them Longer.
- She has 15+ years’ experience being a Millennial in the workforce.
- She’s equipped with an MBA to quantify the impact on the bottom line.
- She’s a former conference planner who knows how to make events memorable.
- She knows multiple industries and what keeps leaders up at night.
From manufacturing to healthcare and professional services to non-profit, Cara’s worked with businesses in a plethora of industries. Her knowledge of industry jargon and her understanding of what keeps leaders in those businesses up at night is one of the many keys to her success.
Bachelors in Corporate Communication – University of Indianapolis – Magna Cum Laude
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) – University of Louisville – Top 10% of Class
Competed in Business Plan Competitions across US in Entrepreneurship MBA program
After completing her MBA, Cara moved to Germany where she taught business English and American business culture to German professionals and executives.
Author & Thought Leader
Her newest employee retention-focused book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer, launches in March 2018.
Workforce magazine in Chicago recognized Cara as a “Game Changer” for her innovative approach to bridging generational gaps in the workplace, Business Source Magazine named her a 20 Under 40, and Recruiter.com listed her in their “Top 10 Company Culture Experts to Watch” list. She is also regularly featured and quoted in publications such as USA Today, Forbes, The Boston Globe, and many more.
Cara served as the 2016 President for the Association for Talent Development (ATD) Kentuckiana Chapter and is the 2017-2018 President for the National Speakers Association (NSA) Kentucky Chapter. She is also a Founding Member for the University of Louisville MBA Alumni Network, and just finished her term as the Executive Committee Treasurer. She is a member of the Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) and Louisville Society for HR Managers (SHRM).
On a Personal Note
Cara has been a performer singing professionally since age seven, and she’s a football fan! She lives near Louisville, Kentucky with her cheese-selling husband Michael Bauchman and their adorable toddler Everett.