Cara Silletto, MBA
- She’s spoken for 30,000+ leaders across the country net tv plus herunterladen!
- She’s conducted more than 200 keynotes and workshops in the past 3 years.
- She’s a workforce thought leader published and quoted in USA Today, Forbes, Huffington Post and dozens of other business publications waze kartenen. (See full list here.)
- She has 15+ years’ experience being a Millennial in the workforce anno 1602 königsedition kostenlosen.
- She’s equipped with an MBA to quantify the impact on the bottom line.
- She’s a former conference planner who knows how to make events dynamic video herunterladen converter.
- She knows multiple industries and what keeps leaders up at night.
- She’s been named one of Louisville Business First’s 2018 Forty Under 40 jump run spiele kostenlos downloaden.
- She authored the 2018 book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave and How to Keep Them Longer herunterladen.
- And her memorable streak of purple hair encourages executives to think differently about today’s new workforce.
Cara Silletto's Speaker One-Pager & Video
Considering Cara for your next event?
Share the one-pager for Workforce Speaker Cara Silletto and her video below.
From manufacturing to healthcare and professional services to non-profit, Cara’s worked with businesses in a plethora of industries. Her knowledge of industry jargon and her understanding of what keeps leaders in those businesses up at night is one of the many keys to her success.
Bachelors in Corporate Communication – University of Indianapolis – Magna Cum Laude Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) – University of Louisville – Top 10% of Class Competed in Business Plan Competitions across US in Entrepreneurship MBA program
After completing her MBA, Cara moved to Germany where she taught business English and American business culture to German professionals and executives.
Author & Thought Leader
Cara co-authored the book What’s Next in HR in 2015 with several industry leaders, then created the little purple book on The Millennial Mindset, which you can get for free here. Her newest employee retention-focused book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer, launched in March 2018.
Workforce magazine in Chicago recognized Cara as a “Game Changer” for her innovative approach to bridging generational gaps in the workplace, Louisville’s Business First named her a Forty Under 40, and Recruiter.com listed her in their “Top 10 Company Culture Experts to Watch” list. She is also regularly featured and quoted in publications such as USA Today, Huff Post, Forbes, The Boston Globe, and many more.
Cara served as the 2016 President for the Association for Talent Development (ATD) Kentuckiana Chapter and is the 2017-2018 President for the National Speakers Association (NSA) Kentucky Chapter. She is also a Founding Member for the University of Louisville MBA Alumni Network, and was the Executive Committee Treasurer for two years. She is also an active member of the Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL), the Louisville Independent Business Alliance (LIBA), and Louisville Society for HR Managers (SHRM).
On a Personal Note
Cara has been a performer singing professionally since age seven, and she’s a football fan! She lives near Louisville, Kentucky with her cheese-selling husband Michael Bauchman and their adorable son Everett.