Turnover issue not fixing itself? Need workforce solutions? We can help.
Our content-rich programs and dynamic presenters provide immediately-actionable tactics that reduce employee turnover faster.
Check out our keynotes, retreats, bootcamps, and more below. Contact Jess to schedule a call to decide what’s best for your team.
1) MOST REQUESTED: They Drive Me Crazy! The Generational Story You’ve NEVER Heard
Designed for audiences of all levels and ages, although senior leadership and managers are best!
Tired of hearing generational programs that list off mind-numbing statistics? You’ll love our award-winning unique approach to bridging today’s generational gaps! Our real-life first-hand stories about the real issues on the T.A.B.L.E. (technology, authority, balance, loyalty, and entitlement) fuel an eye-opening discussion about today’s changing workplace that will shift your mindset about those you work with.
- Define the updated generational cohorts and why their definitions of “professionalism” vary
- Uncover exactly why today’s new workforce thinks and acts so differently in the workplace than previous generations
- Learn how to see others’ views to reduce judgment and improve relationships and retention
2) 2018 BOOK! Staying Power: How to Keep Employees Longer
Designed for management and HR audiences.
While some of today’s workforce is made up of deep-rooted, dependable staff, a larger number of positions are now a revolving door of employee turnover. Workforce thought leaders from Crescendo Strategies will share insight on why staffing is so challenging today and additional ways to gain greater staffing stability. Learn how to slow the revolving door, more effectively manage the impending shorter-term workforce, and maximize the time you have with each employee.
- Discover current employee turnover trends and future staffing projections
- Uncover the real reasons employees leave most organizations and ways to encourage them to stay
- Learn ways to become a M.A.G.N.E.T. employer who attracts better applicants and keeps staff longer
- See more about Staying Power here.
Stand-Alone or Pre-Conference Workshops
2-Day Executive Retreat & Workforce Retention Workshops:
Staying Power: How to Keep Your Employees Longer
Designed for executive, management and/or HR audiences. The 2-day format is recommended for teams serious about getting faster results, but half-day and full-day options are available.
Ready to make retention a priority and get all your leaders on the same page? This powerful program combines our big-picture employment landscape discussion and detailed our M.A.G.N.E.T. strategies for reducing employee turnover across the organization.
Check out our popular 2-Day Workforce Retention Retreat agenda below.
NEW! Leadership Development Training Series
Need your leaders to be more effective in their roles? Need them to OWN the turnover issues in their department?
This powerful 8-part training program helps managers better understand themselves and today’s new workforce in order to more effectively lead their teams and reduce employee turnover.
This program provides individual Behaviors and Motivators assessments for each participant in addition to the group training sessions, conducted on-site at your location or via live virtual training sessions.
- Is This Our New Staffing Reality?
Current Employment Market Trends & Future Projections
- They Should Know Better!
The Generational Story You’ve Never Heard
- Come on! Let’s go, go, go!
Motivators that Drive Individuals in Various Ways
- Who Does That?!
Behaviors of Different Personalities & Yourself
- I Want to Work There!
Building an Organization That Attracts & Keeps Talent
- I Love My Boss!
Management Strategies for Improving Staff Loyalty & Longevity
- Say What?!
Communicating More Effectively with Your Team
- Where Do I Go from Here?
Retention Program Recap & Action Planning
Check out the Workforce Retention Bootcamp details here.
Master Class & Conference Breakout Sessions
1) Staying Power: How to Keep Your Employees Longer
See “Staying Power” Keynote Above
2) They Drive Me Crazy! The Generational Story You’ve Never Heard
See “Generational Story” Keynote Above
3) The Case for Change: Critical Workforce Insights for the C-Suite
Designed for senior leadership and decision-maker audiences.
Excessive employee turnover is impacting the bottom line, and organizations are now making workforce retention an executive priority. This session discusses several critical factors when rethinking our approach to staffing, including:
- How the internal “blame game” keeps organizations from gaining the staffing stability needed to be more productive and profitable
- How the current and projected employment landscape is impacting our business practices
- Why today’s workforce has incredibly different expectations than their leaders
- Strategies for keeping people longer through adjusted incentives and creative advancement
- Ways to prioritize retention initiatives for the greatest ROI
4) New Strategies for New Hires: Improving Recruiting, Onboarding, & Training
Designed for management and HR audiences.
Ever have a candidate who accepts a position and then doesn’t show up for orientation? It’s unbelievable, but more common than ever today. This program explores the New Hire Experience and ways to make your organization more attractive and make new hires want to stay longer.
- Discover ways to improve your employer brand to increase the number of qualified applicants
- Learn best practices for welcoming new hires and ensuring they have a great experience entering your company
- Take away tips for improving your onboarding and training
5) He Did What?! Acknowledging & Adjusting Behaviors for Effective Teamwork
Designed for audiences of all levels.
Why do people have drastically different reactions to situations? Are you the type who “goes with your gut” or do you want all the facts first? The way we respond isn’t by chance, it’s the way we’re wired – and (spoiler alert!) everyone you work with is wired differently. For leaders and staff to work well with one another, it’s imperative they know how they’re wired, how their team members are wired, and how they can adapt their styles to work best together.
- Identify different behavior types to understand how team members are likely to respond to various situations
- Learn how to adapt your style to build stronger relationships within your team
- Improve your communication tactics to reduce unnecessary employee turnover
6) Say What?! Communicating More Effectively Across a Diverse Workforce
Designed for audiences of all levels.
What’s the root cause of many of your internal issues and missteps causing a lot of productivity and profitability for the organization? Communication! People think and communicate differently, and with more communication channels emerging through technology, leaders need to expand their knowledge and comfort level in diverse ways of communicating.
- Assess individual communication styles to build better teams in the workplace
- Learn the evolution of workplace communication channels over the last several decades to adjust for more effectiveness
- Discuss various types of diversity and cultural differences that impact communication effectiveness and cause unnecessary misunderstandings
7) Rapid-Fire Retention: 25 (or 75) Ways to Reduce Employee Turnover
Designed for executives, management and HR audiences.
NOTE: We can cover 25 strategies in one hour or 75 strategies in a half-day workshop.
Ready for immediately-actionable tactics to take back to your organization? This rapid-fire session shares transferable best practices we’ve learned from various leaders, organizations and industries. All attendees will receive Crescendo Strategies’ valuable list of “75+ Ways to Reduce Employee Turnover.”
- Discover how to improve the new-hire experience to reduce 30/60/90-day turnover
- Learn ways to offer more creative advancement opportunities to staff ready for the next level, even when promotions aren’t available
- Explore proven recognition and communication methods that keep staff longer