Workforce Retention Workshops
Does your company or industry struggle to retain the talent needed to remain profitable and sustainable?
Crescendo Strategies’ workforce keynotes and workshops cover the full gamut of employer challenges from attracting talent through a strong employer brand to understanding and managing the expectations of today’s young workers.
Our participants learn critically-important trends and innovative best practices for improving retention.
Keynotes & Retreats for Corporate Groups
Does your leadership team need a half-day, full-day or two-day retreat to brainstorm, discuss, prioritize and plan your next steps for addressing staffing retention within the organization?
Does your entire staff need a teambuilding day that will bridge the widening generational gaps within your organization?
Keynotes & Workshops for Associations
As a former association director, our leader Cara Silletto understands associations are expected to lead their members into the future (even if it involves kicking and screaming). Providing consultative support to tackle members’ challenges is a huge value to them and workforce is a top issue keeping industry leaders up at night.
All our keynotes and workshops provide an engaging way to provide highly relevant continuing education and valuable resources for your members. And our two stand-alone full-day workshops also provide additional non-dues revenue generation for the association.
Check out our most popular programs here, and let’s discuss the right programming for your members.
Workforce Workshop Testimonials
Our keynotes and full-day workforce workshops have been conducted for hundreds of companies and thousands of leaders, and we continue to receive only rave reviews!
I learned so much more than I expected! This seminar was a valuable education in self-awareness as well as mind-changing on how to work in a community of multiple generations. I now have a better understanding of who I am, why I do what I do, and want what I want plus who other generations are, why they do what they do and want what they want.
~ Lorie L Butler, MS RD/LDN CD, Manager of Off-Site Services, Nutrition Care Systems
From more attendees…
- Best seminar I’ve attended in a long time! Action-packed day with value all day long.
- It was extremely interesting and kept my attention the entire time!
- As a regional consultant in our field, I am blown away by your knowledge and expertise. I am recommending this program to my regional director for training!
- Excellent use of humor and real-life examples!
- The presentation was excellent, funny and engaging. She knows what we struggle with, and she spoke to our retention problems as if she has personally experienced it.
- Great energetic presentation!
- Oh my goodness! This was awesome! So engaging and spot on with topical, pushing issues. Thank you for your energy and willingness to share your knowledge.
- Great energy, very engaging!
- Offerred a new perspective that truly enlightened me.
- Thanks for the relevant, actionable takeaways.
- This program was a great mix of content and activities.