Our keynotes and training programs focus on solving workforce challenges.
All programs are customizable and new programs are always in the works. Contact Cara Silletto if you’re looking for a hot-off-the-presses session or have a special request.
Crescendo’s content-rich and engaging programs provide
leaders with immediately-actionable takeaways!
1) MOST REQUESTED: They Drive Me Crazy! The Generational Story You’ve NEVER Heard
Designed for audiences of all levels and ages, although senior leadership and managers are best! Tired of hearing generational programs that list off mind-numbing statistics? You’ll love our award-winning unique approach to bridging today’s generational gaps! Our real-life first-hand stories about the real issues on the T.A.B.L.E. (technology, authority, balance, loyalty, and entitlement) fuel an eye-opening discussion about today’s changing workplace that will shift your mindset about those you work with.
- Define the updated generational cohorts and why their definitions of “professionalism” vary
- Uncover exactly why today’s new workforce thinks and acts so differently in the workplace than previous generations
- Learn how to see others’ views to reduce judgment and improve relationships and retention
2) 2018 BOOK! Staying Power: How to Keep Employees Longer
Designed for management and HR audiences. While some of today’s workforce is made up of deep-rooted, dependable staff, a larger number of positions are now a revolving door of employee turnover. Workforce thought leaders from Crescendo Strategies will share insight on why staffing is so challenging today and additional ways to gain greater staffing stability. Learn how to slow the revolving door, more effectively manage the impending shorter-term workforce, and maximize the time you have with each employee.
- Discover current employee turnover trends and future staffing projections
- Uncover the real reasons employees leave most organizations and ways to encourage them to stay
- Learn ways to become a M.A.G.N.E.T. employer who attracts better applicants and keeps staff longer
- See more about Staying Power here.
Pre-Conference & Stand-Alone Workshops
Staying Power Workshops: How to Keep Your Employees Longer
Designed for executive, management and/or HR audiences. Can be conducted in half-day, full-day or two-day formats. Longer time equals deeper dive. Ready to make retention a priority and get all your leaders on the same page? These powerful programs are a combination of our big-picture employment message and our M.A.G.N.E.T. strategies for reducing employee turnover across the organization. Check out a sample 2-day agenda below.
NEW! Leadership Development Training Series
This unique 8-part training program helps managers better understand themselves and their workforce in order to more effectively lead their teams and reduce employee turnover. This program provides individual Behaviors and Motivators assessments for each participant. The series can be conducted on site at your location or done via live virtual training sessions – or a combination!
- Is This Our New Staffing Reality? Current Employment Market Trends & Future Projections
- They Should Know Better! The Generational Story You’ve Never Heard
- Who Does That?! Behaviors of Different Personalities & Yourself
- Come on! Let’s go, go, go! Motivators that Drive Individuals in Various Ways
- Say What?! Communicating More Effectively with Your Team
- I Want to Work There! Building an Organization That Attracts & Keeps Talent
- I Love My Boss! Management Strategies for Improving Staff Loyalty & Longevity
- Where Do I Go from Here? Retention Program Recap & Action Planning
Check out the Workforce Retention Bootcamp details here.
Master Class & Breakout Sessions
1) Staying Power: How to Keep Your Employees Longer
See “Staying Power” Keynote Above
2) They Drive Me Crazy! The Generational Story You’ve Never Heard
See “Generational Story” Keynote Above
3) The Case for Change: Critical Workforce Insights for the C-Suite
Designed for senior leadership and decision-maker audiences. Excessive employee turnover is impacting the bottom line, and executives are now making workforce retention a priority. Let’s discuss the primary workforce issues and discuss how to prioritize retention initiatives for the greatest ROI.
- Discover the current and projected employment landscape and its impact on business practices
- Gain insight on why today’s workforce has incredibly different expectations of their leaders
- Determine ways to achieve productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction with a short-term workforce
4) New Strategies for New Hires: Improving Recruiting, Onboarding, & Training
Designed for management and HR audiences. Ever have a candidate who accepts a position and then doesn’t show up for orientation? It’s unbelievable, but common. This program discusses ways to make your organization more attractive and make new hires want to stay longer.
- Discover ways to improve your employer brand to increase the number of qualified applicants
- Learn best practices for welcoming new hires and ensuring they have a great experience entering your company
- Take away tips for improving your onboarding and training
5) He Did What?! Behaviors of Different Personalities & Yourself
Designed for audiences of all levels. Ever wonder why people have such drastically different reactions to some situations? For example, are you the type that “goes with your gut” when thinking through a new problem or do you want all the facts before you weigh in? The way you respond isn’t by chance, it’s the way you’re wired – and everyone you work with is wired differently. For you to work well with your staff, it’s imperative you know how you’re wired, how your team members are wired, and how you can adapt your styles to work best together.
- Identify different behavior types to understand how team members are likely to respond to various situations
- Learn how to adapt your own style to build stronger relationships within your team
- Improve your communication tactics to reduce unnecessary employee turnover
6) Say What?! Effective Communication Across a Diverse Workforce
Designed for audiences of all levels. People think and communicate differently, and with more communication channels emerging through technology, leaders need to expand their knowledge and comfort level in diverse ways of communicating.
- Assess the individual communication styles of oneself and others in their workplace
- Learn the evolution of workplace communication channels over the last several decades
- Discuss various types of diversity and cultural differences that impact communication effectiveness
7) Rapid-Fire Retention: 25 (or 75) Ways to Reduce Employee Turnover
Designed for executives, management and HR audiences. NOTE: We can cover 25 strategies in one hour or 75 strategies in a half-day workshop. Ready for immediately-actionable tactics to take back to your organization? This rapid-fire session shares transferable best practices we’ve learned from various leaders, organizations and industries. All attendees will receive Crescendo Strategies’ valuable list of “75+ Ways to Reduce Employee Turnover.”
- Discover how to make new hires feel more welcome and train them more effectively
- Learn ways to offer more flexible scheduling and more creative advancement opportunities to staff
- Share recognition and communication methods that help keep staff longer