Leah brings a unique perspective to talent retention!
- She is a GenXer bridging gaps between Boomers & Millennials.
- She has 25 years of diverse training and speaking experience.
- She’s a former military wife who has traveled the world.
- Louisville Business First included her in their “20 People to Know in Education & Workforce Development.”
- She’s the contributing author of Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer
- She’s the proud mom of two Millennial children, James & Shannon, and recently became a grandma!
- She works with leaders in various industries – healthcare, manufacturing, professional services and more!
See Leah in Action
Leah dynamic and interactive style continues to wow audiences as she speaks on a variety of employee turnover and generational topics impacting businesses today. Session descriptions can be found on our Programs page or learn more about our new book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer. Leah is the contributing author and can do keynotes and full-day workshops around this topic as well.
Custom programs can also be created as needed. Contact Sarah Kayrouz to book Leah today!
What Clients Say About Leah
Leah and her program were such high quality – well worth being out of my department for 4 hours! This should be the standard for future programming.
~ Hospital Manager, Baptist Health Floyd Hospital
If you like Cara Silletto, you’ll love her speaking partner Leah Brown! We’ve had the pleasure of booking both, and they were lively, entertaining, and most importantly, informative. They each did a fantastic job and we had overwhelming positive feedback for both sessions.
~ Cliff Reid, WorkOne