Leah brings a unique perspective to talent retention!
- She is a GenXer uniquely positioned to bridge gaps between Boomers & Millennials.
- She is a Dale Carnegie-certified trainer with 25 years’ experience as an engaging and dynamic speaker.
- Leah is Crescendo’s lead DISC trainer and assessment consultant.
- Louisville Business First included her in their “20 People to Know in Education & Workforce Development.”
- Her content is regularly featured in business publications for various industries. (See the full list of her articles and interviews here.)
- She’s the contributing author of Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer
- And she is an active member of National SHRM and the National Speakers Association (NSA).
Leah’s dynamic and interactive style continues to wow audiences as she speaks on a variety of employee turnover and generational topics impacting businesses today. Session descriptions can be found on our Programs page or learn more about our new book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer. Leah is the contributing author and can do keynotes and full-day workshops around this topic as well.
Leah is also Crescendo’s Lead DISC trainer; so if your group needs assessments, Leah is our key consultant ready to help in the selection, facilitation, and subsequent training processes. Custom programs can also be created as needed. Contact Sarah Kayrouz to book Leah today! Check out Leah’s 50-minute “Retention Recap” webinar below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhFtjBi_r0c
What Clients Say About Leah
I cannot rave enough about this session. In our office, we have Baby Boomers, Gen X-ers, and Millennials. It was GREAT to hear about our different mindsets in the workplace, why they are the way they are, and how we can bridge that gap in communication. I think that every single person can benefit from this session. ~ Tourism Professional, Kentucky Travel Industry Association Leah and her program were such high quality – well worth being out of my department for 4 hours! This should be the standard for future programming. ~ Hospital Manager, Baptist Health Floyd Hospital If you like Cara Silletto, you’ll love her speaking partner Leah Brown! We’ve had the pleasure of booking both, and they were lively, entertaining, and most importantly, informative. They each did a fantastic job and we had overwhelmingly positive feedback for both sessions. ~ Cliff Reid, WorkOne