Our Expert Trainers
- She is a GenXer uniquely positioned to bridge gaps between Boomers & Millennials.
- She is a Dale Carnegie-certified trainer with 25 years’ experience as an engaging and dynamic speaker.
- Leah is Crescendo’s lead DISC trainer and behavioral assessment consultant.
- Louisville Business First included her in their “20 People to Know in Education & Workforce Development.”
- Her content is regularly featured in business publications for various industries. (See the full list of her articles and interviews here.)
- She’s the contributing author of Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer
- And she is a professional member of SHRM and the National Speakers Association (NSA).
Leah Brown's Speaker One-Pager
Considering Leah for your next event?
Share the Workforce Speaker – Leah Brown with colleagues.
Leah's Dynamic Presentation Style
Leah’s dynamic, engaging and interactive speaking style continues to wow audiences as she speaks on a variety of employee turnover and generational topics impacting businesses today.
Session descriptions can be found on our Programs page or learn more about our book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer. Leah is the contributing author and can do keynotes and full-day workshops around this topic as well.
Leah is also Crescendo’s lead DISC trainer; so if your group needs assessments, Leah is our key consultant ready to help in the selection, facilitation, and subsequent training processes.
Custom programs can also be created as needed. Contact us to book Leah today! Check out Leah’s 50-minute “Retention Recap” webinar below.
What Clients Say About Leah
I cannot rave enough about this session. In our office, we have Baby Boomers, Gen X-ers, and Millennials. It was GREAT to hear about our different mindsets in the workplace, why they are the way they are, and how we can bridge that gap in communication. I think that every single person can benefit from this session.
~ Tourism Professional, Kentucky Travel Industry Association
Leah and her program were such high quality – well worth being out of my department for 4 hours! This should be the standard for future programming.
~ Hospital Manager, Baptist Health Floyd Hospital
If you like Cara Silletto, you’ll love her speaking partner Leah Brown! We’ve had the pleasure of booking both, and they were lively, entertaining, and most importantly, informative. They each did a fantastic job and we had overwhelmingly positive feedback for both sessions.
~ Cliff Reid, WorkOne
Breeda Miller- Retention Strategist
- Breeda is a Dale Carnegie-certified trainer with experience as an engaging and dynamic speaker.
- She is a professional member of the National Speakers Association, she is also the current President of the NSA Michigan Chapter.
- Her past clients include Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, The University of Michigan, Kimberly Clark, The Alzheimer’s Association, and Leading Age Associations.
- Through the power of story, audience interaction, and warm-hearted humor, Breeda delivers strategies that make a difference.
Breeda Miller's Speaker One-Pager
Considering Breeda for your next event?
Share the Workforce Speaker Breeda Miller with colleagues.
Breeda's Powerful Storytelling Style
Workforce retention strategist, author, and trainer Breeda Miller shifts manager mindsets so they can better lead and retain today’s new workforce. Through the power of story, audience interaction and warm-hearted humor, Breeda delivers strategies that make a difference.
Session descriptions can be found on our Programs page or learn more about our book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave & How to Keep Them Longer. Custom programs can also be created as needed. Contact us to book Breeda today!
What Clients Say About Breeda
“I looked around the room and everybody was so intent on listening to her. … If you’re looking for a speaker, I highly recommend Breeda!” ~ Donna MacDonald, Wayne State University
“Breeda offered easy practical ideas and humorous stories. Very inspiring and entertaining.”
~ Senior Living Week attendee, University of Michigan
“Breeda has a beautiful resonant voice—it’s such a pleasure to listen to her speak.”
Shelonda Darling- Retention Strategist
- Shelonda Darling helps organizational leaders identify what’s happening with the current employment landscape and she shifts manager mindsets so they can better lead and retain today’s new workforce.
- She has used her expertise in a variety of corporate teams: Training and Development, Employee Engagement, HR Communications, and Corporate Communications.
- Millennial herself, she sits in the sweet spot for bridging the generational gaps because she can speak to both the expectations of traditional managers and the evolved expectations of today’s new workforce.
Shelonda Darling's Speaker One-Pager
Considering Shelonda for your next event?
Share the Workforce Speaker Shelonda Darling with colleagues.
What Clients Say about Shelonda
“Shelonda’s presence, passion and investment in people are undeniable and greatly appreciated. Her energy and enthusiasm are infectious and welcoming to anyone stepping into one of our events.”
~ Sr. Training Specialist
I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service provided to me today by Shelonda. Her attention to detail, great communication skills, and ready smile made the experience even better than I expected.
~ Lead Service Desk Technician
I have been with this company for 11 years and have had countless hours of training. Your training was the best training I have ever been in.
Her delivery could start a revolution.
~ Director HR