What Millennials Want
In 2025, Millennials will make up 75% of the global workforce. We are literally taking over. That alone has your boss’s attention. No matter how drastic our views may seem to the old guard, they are finally gearing up for the inevitable impact our generation is about to have thunderbird rest of the message.
So how are we hoping to change the business world? Well according to Deloitte’s extensive 2014 Millennial Survey, Generation Y has “big demands and high expectations.” You won’t be surprised by some of the results (such as our emphasis on digital advances in the workplace), but other statistics may paint an unexpectedly positive picture of our upcoming contributions (like how we want our work to impact resource scarcity, climate change, and pay equality) ps4 fortnite herunterladen deutsch.
To get an accurate evaluation of the Millennial perspective, Deloitte went straight to the source. They surveyed 7,800 Millennials from 28 countries and asked them their opinions about business, government and innovation bim downloaden. If you’re hoping to be a part of this future workforce, this report is a valuable snapshot of what changes you can probably anticipate in years to come iphone kontakteen.
You can go here to review the entire report: http://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/About-Deloitte/gx-dttl-2014-millennial-survey-report.pdf
Or learn more at:
And here are a few of the stand-out statistics:
- 70% of Millennials might “reject” traditional business to work independently by digital means kindle wie bücher herunterladen.
- 75% believe their organizations could do more to develop future leaders.
- 78% of Millennials are influenced by how innovative a company is when deciding if they wanted to work there ein spiel herunterladen.
- 63% believe the biggest barrier of workplace innovation are management attitude and 61% also cited operational structure and procedures.
- 60% also have hope that organizations can become good at innovation by committing to follow established processes download coloring images for free.
- 80% of Millennials believe that business has the potential to address the top three societal challenges: unemployment, climate change, and resource scarcity adonis herunterladen.
- 52% believe business has the broader potential to impact what they believe are the top 20 societal challenges facing the world today.
Overall the study seems to show that our generation is eager to roll up our sleeves and not only work for our own success but for the betterment of the world around us herunterladen.
Perhaps there’s more to the “Me” generation than meets the eye…